Friday, March 30, 2012

What is a really pretty hairstyle for curly hair?

Everyone comments on my hair the good and the bad. I have really thick, curly hair. When I brush/ comb it goes to frizz. i need a hairstyle that is layered no short as I am not a grea fan of it.hellpllllppppppp



What is a really pretty hairstyle for curly hair?

Im Italian, and I have incredibly curly hair. When I dont do anything to it though, it gets realy frizzy. My advice is Got 2 B Curl Controll. Its about 3-4 bucks at any store, and works great. When your hair is wet, damn it to its not dripping. completly spray your hair with hairspray. The root mostly. The bakc and front, side to side. Then? Scrunch it. Grab your hair with your hands and at like your clentching your fist. Be messy with it! You jsut want to let the curls flow. After that, apply about a tablespoon of the Got2B to your hair, and do the same thing. Flip your head upside down and do it, shake it and do it some more. I love doing this, because its so easy to do, and fun doing it! If you want to go the extra mile? Use a curling iron to the front of your face. Not a big one! About 1/4 inch is what I use. Curl little sections, not like people curl there bangs, but down in a spiral. To that to the front of your face, then shake your fingers through it. It will look amazing. Mine usualy looks like this :)



http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d56/Fo...



Hope you like, lemme know if it works!



What is a really pretty hairstyle for curly hair?

I would def get layers. Depending on how short your hair is to start i would do if its to he shoulder do the top layer so its like 4 to 5 inches long and have your stylist connect it. if its longer go longer below shoulders say 6 to 7 inches you dont want to have a bell shape ( big in the bottom, flat on top) so to create al over evenness you need to shorten up those layers (doin so will also make your curls better cause there isnt so much weight pulling them down which causes the straighter on top really curly on the ends)



What is a really pretty hairstyle for curly hair?

I have curly medium-long layered hair that kinda goes ringletty, and I have side bangs that I straighten.



What I do is I don't brush my hair AT ALL - I run my fingers through it and use Frizz-Ease Dream Curls by John Frieda - It's a leave in conditioner for curls and it works wonders. You can get it at Shoppers Drug Mart for sure. And then I put Fructis leave-in cream for split ends on the tips of my hair.



My curly hair is now super soft and healthy.



Good luck with whatever you chose!



What is a really pretty hairstyle for curly hair?

Never use a brush! Brushes 閳ユ競rush閳?out the curls hence the frizziness. Check your local salons for a good oversized comb with bigger 閳ユ涪eeth閳?閳?they do a fabulous job with keeping your curls vs. frizzing them. I also suggest that you use a detangler (I recommend Catwalk) and spray it in your hair while your hair is wet, comb through, crunch the curls and use a diffuser on your hairdryer to dry your hair. You閳ユ獟l be happy with the results!



If you have thick, curly hair, I閳ユ獓 also suggest wearing it long 閳?shoulder length or longer. If your hair is like mine, the shorter it gets the curlier it becomes, so very short hair is out unless you want the Halle Berry look. Ask your hairstylist to thin out your hair a bit if it閳ユ獨 too thick.

No comments:

Post a Comment