Friday, March 30, 2012

What Can I Do With My Really Curly Hair?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v713/o...



That's what my hair looks like now. If you can't see it in the picture it's about 8 or 9 inches long when striaghtened out. It's really curly so it's shorter then that. It's really dark and thick too. I'm not gonna cut it before anyone suggests that. And I've straightened it before so if you have a suggestion to do with striaght hair go ahead and shoot. And before anyone asks, I'm not a "wigger" or whatever, I'm mixed black and white.



Also it's hard to tell but the white thing on top of my head is a hat that started falling when I took the pic. Lol.



What Can I Do With My Really Curly Hair?

wow ur hair is ****** awesome



What Can I Do With My Really Curly Hair?

You can have it rebonded..

No comments:

Post a Comment