Friday, March 30, 2012

Wat Du I Du With My Freakin Curly Hair??

my hair is curly and a bit long but not so long.



i dont have any hair style i alwyaz keep it opened and i put mouse.



but for school i dnt knw wat to with it i ran out of ideas



so can u jst help me and gve me some cute hairstyles for school and for out.



as 4 my bangs am thinkin of cuttin it straight so shud i go 4 it or nt?



Wat Du I Du With My Freakin Curly Hair??

if you cut it you might end up with even curlier more out of control hair. sure go ahead and cut the ends. i like to use biolage smoothing serum on my hair. it makes it smooth and not frizzy and a lot more manageable. you can pick it up at most salons! good luck!



Wat Du I Du With My Freakin Curly Hair??

i thnk u should put mousse in it and put it in either a messy bun or a pony in the middle of the back of your head, as for the bangs...dont cut them straight, it doesnt look good w/ curly hair, either grow em out or have side-swept bangs. then u can either straighten them or rub a lil bit of gel in em. it looks CUATE!!!!!!!!!! good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment