Friday, March 30, 2012

Whats the best way to do thick curly hair?

My hair is curly and really really thick it is hard for me to do it.so i am asking poeple whats the best way to do hair like mine?



Whats the best way to do thick curly hair?

Do you like to straighten it? If you do, a good flat iron and/or hair dryer can help there, just make sure you use a good heat protectant spray for your hair first! I like the kind made by V05, plus it smells really nice. A nice mousse can help tame it and keep frizzies down, too.



Now, if you like wearing it curly, I'd recommend maybe getting your hair thinned out (actually, if it's too thick, get it thinned out a little anyway - I did, and it helped). Get a good mousse that will help hold your curls without making your hair look too overdone or out of control. Pantene makes a good brand just for curls (scrunch it into your still-wet hair and let dry) and Regis has a good brand for it as well.



Whats the best way to do thick curly hair?

Believe it or not but I had the same problem and all the frizz and stuff try sleek and shine shampoo and conditioners like Fructise it contains real fruit oils you see and feel results right away beliefe me it worked for me!!!!!



I couldn't even comb thrue it or anything



Whats the best way to do thick curly hair?

John Frida makes a product called "downplay" Volume Reducer...I have very think curly hair almost past my butt VERY hard to manage...this is a wonderful product. Takes the frizz out and makes it lay down. Put it on wet and finish with a glossing spray laminator...And by the way you can buy all this stuff at wal-mart or walgreens its not expensive



Whats the best way to do thick curly hair?

I have really thick and curly hair and I experienced a whole new sense of control recently.



First get a good cut with some layers or thinning to eliminate some of the weight. Speaking for myself, I have such thick heavy hair that it seems to fall from its own weight without some layering...at that point my hair isn't even curly anymore, just a bushy flumpy mess.



The product that was SO amazing for me was hair putty. I guess any of the really gloppy stuff will work. They have some in a "glue" bottle. But mine came in a jar. Wax, pomade, putty. It is really tacky and you don't need much, and mine (Tresemme) recommended clapping your hands together before you put it on, to activate it, it strings out in your hand a little like melted marshmellows.



Then work it through your hair, pay attn more to the roots.



Blowdry. If you like it straight, you should be able to just pull it straight with a brush while you dry it. If you want it curly, scrunch it together from underneath while drying from the top. I don't know why this matters but it does seem to.



Apply a little more putty to finish your hair...you can muss it up and then rearrange it back to its style, it seems to give my hair, it gives it a sort of memory of what it is supposed to look like.



YOU CANNOT use too much putty. If you do, it ends up really greasy feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment