Friday, March 30, 2012

Girls what's the best mousse for curly hair that there is out there?

i'm speaking of course about something that is accesible(not a salon mousse) and isn't mega expensive, but reasonable.



what makes the best curls. mind u i'm talking about purchasing a mousse for hair that is NATURALLY curly, like when u come out from the shower and would want to apply this product after combing your hair.



and also if u don't mind please tell me how u apply it, like scrunch or smooth, coz ususally when i scrunch the result is frizz. that's why i'm asking, i am really desperate for a product that will make my curls look much less frizzy and more gorgeous.



Girls what's the best mousse for curly hair that there is out there?

Infusium 23, Tresseme, Garnier Fructis



I hope u find something that works!!!



Girls what's the best mousse for curly hair that there is out there?

I have natural spiral curls and, I have tried many, many products (including salon) but for a scrunch style I reccomend Loreal Studio Curl Mousse (I get it at Wal-Mart). But for a soft natural look I have been doing this lately, Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Weightless Anti-Frizz Serum. Apply it to the ends of your hair first, that is most important then work your way up. After that I just spray my hair with Garnier Fructis Style Shake Effect Liqui-Gel and gently scrunch. This is a Frizz-Free natural look...(also at Wal-Mart) and both of them come in little round bottles that look like balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment