Wednesday, May 9, 2012

How can I get my hair to be curly?

I just had my hair cut really short too short for curlers or curling irons and I want it to be curly now. I have really thick black hair and it usually just turns into a short afro if I brush it comb it or just leave it alone. I'd love for it to look something like Halle Barry's during 007 or Eva from Top Model. If someone out there know's how to make my hair curly without alot of chemicals and without spending an arm and a leg at some crazy salon please let me know. Thanks



How can I get my hair to be curly?

A texturizer is probably the fastest, easiest way to get that look. It does have chemicals, but it's not as harsh as a perm. It's also permanent, so if you want it to go back to the afro or want it straight, you'll have to wait for it to grow out.



Depending on the texture of your hair, you may get away with twisting with some gel or setting lotion while it's wet, and let it dry like that. Once it dries and you untwist it, you can get a cute twist out, it's kind of curly/wavy.



You could also try some of S-Curl's products. They can help your hair to curl, especially if you use it while it's wet. Good luck!



How can I get my hair to be curly?

why dont you put little tiny curlers in your hair when its wet still or straiten it first then curl it?? That might help if you say it turns into an afro if you brush/comb it.

No comments:

Post a Comment