Wednesday, May 9, 2012

How do I make my naturally curly/wavy hair wavier towards my roots?

My hair is naturally wavy/curly with layers, a bit past my shoulders. Whenever I scrunch it or whatever the ends always curl fine but the hair near my roots never quite curls. I try using product on it, but all it does it weigh my thick hair down. Any tips on how I can make the top of my hair curlier without weighing it down? Thank you :) :)



How do I make my naturally curly/wavy hair wavier towards my roots?

Put mouse and gel in your hair, blow dry it while scrunching for 3 minutes, then bunch into a messy high bun. After a few hours (like you could leave it up for the day and then take it down at night) take your hair down, scrunch it while spraying hairspray underneath the roots. I had the same problems b/c I have long hair. The big thing is just not to put too much product in your hair and no matter what they say, don't condition too much. Trust me, I know from experience, conditioner when you want your hair curly only wears your hair down. Good luck!



How do I make my naturally curly/wavy hair wavier towards my roots?

twirl it around ur finger after u get out of the shower works 4 me then i straighten i look better straight and plain hair then my lavender eyes pop out

No comments:

Post a Comment