Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Why won't my hair stay Curly!!?

I have strait medium textured hair. Maybe a little fine. When I do my hair with rollers it looks great, but only last about an hour!! I have tried a couple of products. Does anyone know one that will leave my hair curly but not hard and crispy???



Why won't my hair stay Curly!!?

I have the exact same problem, but I've never found a solution. Good luck.



Why won't my hair stay Curly!!?

Put gel on when you curl it and sorry theres no other way for it to stay longer!!!



Why won't my hair stay Curly!!?

Use a TON of hairspray! And stay out of the wind, it blows the curls out.



Why won't my hair stay Curly!!?

i got the same problem except my hair is super duper straight and this really works. ok right after you wash your hair, blow dry hair for 3 mins or let it air dry for 5 mins. then put lots lots lots and lots of mousse in your hair. then if you are going to use a curling iron, blow dry until completely dry. then start curling and evry piece of hair you wrap on the curling iron count until 20-30 secs(its might take a long time to finish like about 1-2 hours.) or if you are going to use rollers or hot rollers then blow dry until hair is damp( just a lil lil lil wee bit dry like 90%-95% dry) then just start rolling. this really works on me i did it once and it took 3 and a half hrs. but it was worth it, it came out great and even stayed until the next day.



Why won't my hair stay Curly!!?

Redken has some very good products that assist in getting hair and keeping hair curly. I have much luck with them. Another less expensive option is the Loreal Studio Line. They have several sprays, gels and mousses that work well too.



here is the Redken site.



http://www.redken.com/products/displayPr...



Good Luck!



Why won't my hair stay Curly!!?

i use got2b ( there are two dots on top of the o) after hours laminating shine hairspray. it works and does not make your hair that hard.Smell great too.



Why won't my hair stay Curly!!?

Have you thought about getting a perm. A stylist may be able to answer this also.

No comments:

Post a Comment