Monday, May 7, 2012

How do I get my hair curly at the ends?

My hair is very straight. how do it get it curly at the ends like it is in this video? and how do i get it to stay curly like that all day, but still be flexible and not stiff?



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RdrQy0j3...



(this is not spam or a virus, i swear!)



How do I get my hair curly at the ends?

you need a 2 inch-barrel curling iron. spray hair with hairspray FIRST. brush hair out. separate hair into sections, desired to how big you want the loose curls. use CHI silk drops (its like a golden-beige colored bottle with red letters) and use curling iron to curl strands. once finished, spray with hairspray LIGHTLY. then use a hair pick to brush curls. (brush curls one at a time)



it should be soft and it should stay.



if you are worried, though, use an anti-humidity spray. humidity is really what makes hair come undone.



How do I get my hair curly at the ends?

take hair in like chunks and at bottom go midway and turn the iron to the side and then release its kute i do it to my friends all the time



How do I get my hair curly at the ends?

curl it just at the ends



How do I get my hair curly at the ends?

here is one that makes it wavy



http://www.bosshair.com/index.asp?PageAc...



and there are other types too.



How do I get my hair curly at the ends?

Try using a curling iron just on the ends ..

No comments:

Post a Comment