Saturday, May 5, 2012

How can I get my hair like this? All curly?

I want my hair to look like this:



http://myspace-713.vo.llnwd.net/01040/31...



What hair products should I buy?



What steps do I have to do?



How can I keep the length of my hair and still be able to wear it curly? (Whenever I wear my hair curly it is to my shoulders- when it is str8, my hair is down my back.)



How can I get my hair like this? All curly?

An excellent product to try is "Be Curly" by Aveda. It is a little on the pricier side but it works amazing. All you do is put it in your hair when it is wet, and dry it. If you have natural curl or wave you can let it dry naturally. Otherwise you can use a blowdryer with a diffuser and scrunch it while drying. Trust me, this will work!!



How can I get my hair like this? All curly?

you could get a curly perm or just curl it with a curling iron or have a professional do it.



How can I get my hair like this? All curly?

That's easy if you want it done on the cheap. Pantene curl defining serum put it on wet hair and keep scrunching your hair until it looks curly.



How can I get my hair like this? All curly?

get some hair moouse and some spritz that should hold the curls (make sure you get moouse for curls)



How can I get my hair like this? All curly?

curling iron is the best way for that,but u have to use it just once per month because it makes u r hair dry and damaged



How can I get my hair like this? All curly?

I have wavy hair, but it behaves, it'll be straight when I want it to be, and it'll curl when I want it to, and it never curled as much as it does now since I've used the TGI CATWALK CURLS ROCK line. You don't have to get the shampoo or conditioner, those are for people who have curly hair and want to manage it, for people like you and me, to make hair curly all you do is, when u get out of the shower, make sure your hair is damp and comb through your hair to get all the tangles out, then apply some mouse to your hair, comb that through your hair, and start scrunching it, next get yourself some CURLS ROCK CURL AMPLIFIER, it's a thick white creme, take a couple pumps and rub it on your hands and then apply it all through your hair, make sure there aren't any clumps of that stuff, next take your blow dryer and start scrunching, add more if you want more curl definition. This stuff makes the most straight hair curl or wave. Because my hair is wavy I don't need to add extra stuff, sometimes I'll add hair spray and scrunch because I want to keep the hold, but other than that, you hair will curl! GOOD LUCK! (It'll be better than the picture)



How can I get my hair like this? All curly?

just curl it. perm



How can I get my hair like this? All curly?

First of all, your hair will always appear shorter when you wear it curly as opposed to straight. My straight hair is down to midback, but shortens to just below shoulder level when I curl it.



My hair is wavy, so I have to use products and appliances to straighten AND curl it,



When I curl it, I use a combination of BED HEAD Uptight and CATWALK Curls Rock ( the aerosol, not the creme). Wrap your hair in a towel and allow to dry until damp, then apply both products GENEROUSLY!!!!! Pin up upper layers of hair, and using a DIFFUSER ( very important to use one), tilt head to one side and start to dry that side of your head. CUP your curls, don't scrunch them, or you will end up with an afro!!!!, Do the other side, then unpin sections and repeat. I Keep spritzing my hair as I go, and the curls really do rock!



When dry, give a spritz with a nive shine serum, and you're good to go!



How can I get my hair like this? All curly?

umm...i have semi-wavy hair...but to get crazy curls like my mother i buy this stuff from tigi. it's called catwalk. i get the catwalk curls rock amplifier and booster. just dampen your hair and put the amp in your hand. it's not so much a gel but it is that sort of feel. evenly scrunch it around your hair. it helps if you put your head upside down. then take a hairdryer and a defuser (it is something you put on the end of your hair dryer...it looks like a bowl with a bunch of plastic combs in it) and put the hair dryer on low and you just go up and down with the dryer (head still upside down) and it will dry it. the defuser is supposed to create a natural curl. then take the booster and spray it around your head and scrunch again. then do the same with the hair dryer but keep your head up and scrunch while doing it. i know it sounds insane but it works like a charm. if that stuff doesn't work...you can use garnier fructis curl gel spray. it works but sometimes your hair gets too crispy. :)



EDIT**the girl above me is semi-correct...but the towel stuff is annoying and pinning it up presses time. don't worry to scrunch. it gives me tighter curls. everyones hair is different. try both ways i guess



How can I get my hair like this? All curly?

GROW YOUER HAIR OUT



How can I get my hair like this? All curly?

guess wat gurl dont go puttin all kinda products in ur hair because ur hair may b a different texture than hers. jus go get it professionally done

No comments:

Post a Comment