Wednesday, May 9, 2012

How do I make my hair Curly If ..?

My hair is kinda short, but little bushy, little, it's curly on the sides, and the top it's like all over the place ..



My Hair:



http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee77/...



I want to curly it, Gel use? Okay, but I dont think I can buy products.



Give me tips how to.



How do I make my hair Curly If ..?

get a Perm



How do I make my hair Curly If ..?

it's too short to even try curling it.



A perm is what you get done at the salon where they can either perm your hair so it's straight, or curly. I went through the phase where I wanted it curly, but they said it was too short since their curlers are meant for girls with some length of hair. It should be at least 5 to 6 inches for a perm. In a perm, they put chemicals that make your hair remain the same for months. It can be expensive if you have long hair. I think with the size of yours, the only thing they could do is straighten it with a perm.

No comments:

Post a Comment