Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Why, after 50 years is my hair curly?

I started gwowing my (straight) hair out 10 years ago. I let it grow to midback. I noticed in the last couple of years that it seemed to have ringlets when wet, but then the weight of it (I have very thick all one length hair) pulled it straight when it dried. Desperate for a new look, I cut it several inches below shoulder length and layered it, and it is wavy/curly. Why after all this time did my hair turn curly? And where was this curl when I could have used it?



Bluecat



Why, after 50 years is my hair curly?

have you had children ? sometimes your hormone balance affects how your hair grows.



Why, after 50 years is my hair curly?

The curly-hair gnomes have come....



Why, after 50 years is my hair curly?

cuz u hav old ppl hare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Why, after 50 years is my hair curly?

Pubic Hair is naturally curly for 99.8% of the worl'd population.



Unless you would like to use a curling iron, wang?



Why, after 50 years is my hair curly?

Think of the loot you're saving though.



But I don't know about the curl though.. interesting.



Why, after 50 years is my hair curly?

Ask Moe



Why, after 50 years is my hair curly?

The texture of women's hair changes at least 7 times through their lives because of the different hormones in their body, that might explain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment