Monday, May 7, 2012

Product I just started using makes my hair crinkly (curly) when i use it? good or bad?

Its not a product to make your hair curly but it makes my hair crinkly (crinkles) is that good or bad? thats the way my hair grows but why does it go back that way? its straightened right now and it goes back to that when i use it to moisturize my hair, i use the whole line of productss, its not bad, im just wondering what its doing.thx (its organic)



Product I just started using makes my hair crinkly (curly) when i use it? good or bad?

The products you put on you hair are only temporary. When your hair grows back, it grows the way it does because of the shape of your hair follicles. I don't think there is anything we can do to change the nature of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment